Wedding Packages At The Secret Garden
How they work in 4 easy steps:
- Choose and book your wedding date with us.
- Choose which style of marquee you fancy- traditional or clear span, and let us know. Feel free to contact County Marquee to discuss what you fancy and get an idea of their costs.
- Consider your catering. We are open to everything from a traditional 3 course sit down wedding breakfast, to booking different street vendors to come to the Secret Garden throughout the day, and everything in between. The choice really is endless and we are very welcoming of new ideas.
- Let the fun, planning and personalization begin!
Take a 360 degree look around both types of marquees below. Don’t feel you have to have your tables set out either of these ways – it really is your choice!!
The cost for exclusive use of the garden from Friday through to Sunday is £3,200. (VAT does not apply, prices for 2020/2021).
This cost includes:
- Full contact from booking to the big weekend
- Complimentary stay in our luxury Shepherd Hut for one night either prior to the big day or after (subject to availability – date to be confirmed 3 weeks prior)
- Accommodation for up to 15 guests to stay in our array of accommodation types on site here at The Secret Garden for the duration of the weekend. Please see Wedding Accommodation for more details
- Full operational support from the Event team on site for the duration of the weekend
- Welcome bar where we offer your guests their welcome drinks.
- Cake cutting service. We will provide your cake table, knife and portioning of your cake. Just inform us how and when you would like it served
- Easel provided for your table plan
- Full liaison with your chosen suppliers to free up the middle man
- Luxury toilets for your guests (two lady’s cubicles and one men’s plus urinal)
- Garden furniture on the patio and evening lighting in the trees and fairy lights in the hedges and shrubs in the garden
- Fire pit and blankets provided for your guests in the evening
- Physical bar with draught dispenser for one keg (carling/ cider/ ale). Refrigeration, tills, glassware included, fully licenced. Plus professional bar staff and glass collectors. Extra dispensers available and prices subject to request. Electrical supply to bar and light provision. We provide and run the bar on site, provide all the glassware for dining, reception and after dinner drinks. We have a comprehensive wine and drinks list. You tell us what you would like and we will price it up competitively.
- Parking- parking is limited but free, there are only spaces for the guests using the cottages and of course, the wedding cars/registrar’s cars. Guest’s must have pre-booked transportation from the venue by 12.30am, last minute taxis are not an option from our rural location. 02920 777777 are recommended.
Hire charge for your wedding ceremony stable and courtyard with gazebos is an additional £800. Hay bales can be sourced but will incur an extra cost and subject to availability.
- Use of our rustic stable decorated with fairy lights with the floral arch for you to give your vows.
- Gazebo over the courtyard providing shade for your guests
- Seating provided
- Blue tooth speaker available for your ceremony music, just plug in your phone!!
- A member of our team will inform the bride when the registrars are ready
Please budget for your chosen main marquee for the garden which is additional to the overall venue hire. Prices start from £3,500 including furniture. We fully recommend County Marquees whom we work very closely with.
Download Our Wedding Brochure